How to Open Closed Tab in Firefox Browser ?
Firefox browser has a feature called Tab, so you can have multiple pages open at one browser. it makes easier than you open each page in a new window browser. But, some people might accidentally close the tab.
How, to open closed tab ? this is a simple trick todo this :
- Click Firefox button on top left screen.
- Choose History – Recently Closed Tabs.
- Find webpage that accidently closed before.
Somehow, you can press key combination Ctrl + Shift + T on your keyboard to open recently closed tabs.
Incoming search terms:
- what combination opens closed tab
- which combination opens the last closed tab