Another way to move your blogger article to wordpress
Do you have blog and hosting at blogger ?
do you want to move all your article on blogger to the wordpress engine ?
this is your another solution…
- In Blogger, go to your Settings > Basic > Blog Tools > Export Blog
- Click on Download Blog. It’ll save as an .xml file.
- Go to http://blogger2wordpress.appspot.com/ and find the .xml file that you exported from Blogger and click Convert. It’ll save as a .xml file.
- IMPORTANT – Browse to where you downloaded the file and RENAME THE EXTENSION AS A .WXR FILE.
- In WordPress, go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- This will install import plugin. just install and activate the plugin
- Upload your .wxr file.
and yess… all your article is on wordpress now..
Incoming search terms:
- moving emoticons
- xml file convert to wxr file online