Make office 2003 file format as default on Word 2007
After making a simple mistake but keep the headaches, i decided to make my MS Word 2007 application save in the MS Word 2003 format by default.
Why am i doing this ? the answer is simply because i still use MS Office 2003 in the office, so i need to do this before i got the error as before.
How do i do that ?? this is what i do with MS Word.
- To change this setting, click on the Office Button in the upper left hand corner.
- Now click the Word Options button in the menu.
- Click on the Save tab, and then change the drop-down menu for “Save files in this format” to be “Word 97-2003 Document”.
DONE… Now you will save your word document with .doc extentions by default and won’t send the wrong format by accident anymore.
Incoming search terms:
- make office 2003 default
- how to make office 2003 default
- default office 2003
- how to make office 2003 is the default
- is clowner a word?